Family Cabins - Pet Friendly
Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Off peak from $135 per night
- Peak from $160 per night
- Base tariff is for 2 guests
- Additional guests $15 per night
- Pet bond applicable
- Public holidays - 3 night minimum
- Easter – 4 night minimum
- Christmas - 4 night minimum
- Melbourne Cup Weekend - 4 night minimum
- Queen bed with electric blanket in main bedroom
- 2 x Double bunks in 2nd bedroom
- All linen and towels provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Comfortable couch
- Flat screen television
- Dining table with seating for 6 guests
- Gas stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Crockery, cutlery, saucepans and frypan
- Coffee plunger
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk
- Wall clock
- Ensuite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Free guest Wi-Fi
Our large Family Cabins are pet friendly* and a great value two bedroom option for those who love to bring their furry friend on holidays. These cabins have a queen bed situated in the main bedroom and two sets of bunk beds in the second bedroom.
Guests can take advantage of the full kitchen facilities with a fridge, microwave, gas stove with oven, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and a table and chairs. Also included for your convenience is a kettle and toaster. With complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk, our pet friendly* Family Cabin is fantastic value for your holiday dollar.
In the main bedroom is a comfortable queen bed, ready made with a doona and linen. There's an electric blanket on the bed to keep you snug and warm during the cold winter nights and spare blanket in the cupboard if required. Sheets, a blanket and pillow are supplied for each of the bunk beds, however the beds are not made up.
The cabins have a bathroom suite with a shower, vanity, mirror and a hair dryer with complimentary toiletries for your use.
You can relax on the lounge and watch the large flat screen TV and the reverse cycle air-conditioning is great for keeping you comfortable all year-round.
The cabins boast an outdoor setting on the verandah and there's parking beside each cabin for your car and a small trailer or boat.
Check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 10 am.
*Subject to our Pet Friendly Policy