Sleeps up to 2 guests
- Off peak from $100 per night
- Peak from $120 per night
- Base tariff is for 2 guests
- No additional guests allowed
- Public holidays - 3 night minimum
- Easter – 4 night minimum
- Christmas - 3 night minimum
- Double bed in main room
- All linen and towels provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Comfortable couch
- Flat screen television
- Dining table with seating for 2 guests
- Gas stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Crockery, cutlery, saucepans and frypan
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk
- Wall clock
- Ensuite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Free guest Wi-Fi
Our Studio Cabin is an open plan accommodation with a double bed located in the main room and a separate bathroom and kitchen.
This cabin has kitchen facilities with a fridge, microwave, an electric stove with an oven, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and table and chairs. Also included for your convenience is a kettle and toaster. With complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk, our Studio Cabin is a great budget option when staying in Yarrawonga.
There's a lounge for relaxing and a large flat screen television to keep you entertained. The reverse cycle air-conditioning is great for year-round comfort.
With a comfortable double bed, ready for you with a doona and linen. There's spare blanket in the cupboard to keep you snug and warm during the cold winter nights and extra pillows if required.
The cabin has a bathroom suite with a shower, mirror and a hair dryer with complimentary toiletries for your use.
The cabin boasts an outdoor setting on the verandah and there's undercover parking beside the studio for your car and a trailer or boat.
Check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 10 am.