Standard Cabins - Pet Friendly
Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Off peak from $125 per night
- Peak from $155 per night
- Base tariff is for 2 guests
- Additional guests $15 per night
- Pet bond applicable
- Public holidays - 3 night minimum
- Easter – 4 night minimum
- Christmas - 3 night minimum
- Double bed with electric blanket in main bedroom
- Double bed with electric blanket in 2nd bedroom
- All linen and towels provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Comfortable couch
- Flat screen television
- Dining table with seating for 4 guests
- Electric stove
- Small electric oven and grill
- Microwave oven
- Crockery, cutlery, saucepans and frypan
- Coffee plunger
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk
- Wall clock
- Ensuite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Free guest Wi-Fi
Our Standard Cabins are pet friendly* and have two bedrooms with a double bed located in the main bedroom and another double bed in the second bedroom.
Each cabin has kitchen facilities with a fridge, microwave, an electric stove with a small oven, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and table and chairs. Also included for your convenience is a kettle and toaster. With complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and milk, our pet friendly* Standard Cabins are a great budget option when staying in Yarrawonga.
There's a lounge for relaxing and a large flat screen television to keep you entertained. The reverse cycle air-conditioning is great for year-round comfort.
Both bedrooms have a comfortable double bed, ready for you with a doona and linen. There's spare blankets in the cupboard to keep you snug and warm during the cold winter nights.
The cabin has a bathroom suite with a shower, mirror and a hair dryer with complimentary toiletries for your use.
The cabin boasts an outdoor setting on the verandah and there's parking beside the villa for your car.
Check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 10 am.
*Subject to our Pet Friendly Policy